2018 saw the inception and launch of Kay and Sons Limited, as we enter this final day of 2018 here’s a quick look and timeline overview of what has been a busy and extremely successful year for our start up business from April until today.
- 2nd June – First 3 properties sign up and instruct Kay and Sons to sell their property
- 13th June – Our Right Move and Zoopla marketing campaigns go live
- 14th June – First Viewing and Property Sale – At Asking Price!
- 18th September – First Company Owner Asset and Acquisition of 72 Queensbury Road, Burnley – Delivering 12% Yield
- 1st October – Opening of 2nd office at Colne Business Centre
- 14th October – No.1 Estate Agent For Property Sales in Burnley and Pendle via Right Move
- 7th November – Winners of Awards “Best Independent Real Estate Agency – Lancashire & BUILD Customer Service Excellence Award – Lancashire”
- 20th December – Addition of further business premises at Burnley FC Business Hub to offer superb, luxury meeting surroundings to clients
And that’s our first 6 months of trading completed!
We would like to take this opportunity to thank friends, family and all customers for your ongoing support and being part of our success so far.
Happy New Year to all and here’s to an even better year in 2019.
Kay and Sons will continue to offer the most affordable property selling fees in Burnley and Pendle in the New Year of 2019.
The great news for our new instructions in 2019 is that we will still offer you the option of a £499 + Vat fixed selling fee as well as an increased fee.
Our new property selling fee options in 2019 are as follows;
- £499 + Vat – Payable upon signing sales listing contract up front
- £899 + Vat – Payable upon sale of property and completion
There is no difference in the service offered whichever payment option you choose either up front or upon completion and both fees are lower than any other estate agent in Burnley or Pendle with the following services provided;
- Professional Valuation
- Floor Plans
- Sales Board
- Full Online and Offline Marketing
- Portal Marketing inc Right Move, Zoopla, Prime Location and many more
- After Care
We are making a change to our fee structure as previously announced in mid 2018 in line with rising marketing costs and future business growth plans which includes extra reach to global property buyers to put your property out there to markets it would never have reached previously and showcase it to a huge new market of potential buyers.
Either fee covers any price of property in the Burnley and Pendle area and is a fixed fee with no hidden costs at any stage.
If you choose the up front payment option we will market the property for as long as it takes to sell with no renewal fees at any stage – £499 + Vat is your only cost. For the pay on completion fee the same applies – £899 + Vat with no hidden costs.
We look forward to continuing serving local people and providing lower than online agent prices combined with an above high street service.
Have a very Happy New Year for 2019.