Kay and Sons – Free Property Event 1 – Friday, February 22nd 2019 – 12:00
On Friday 22nd February 2019 from 12 noon until 16:00 Kay and Sons will be holding a Free property event at the home of Burnley Football Club, Turf Moor.
We have secured event space in the beautiful surroundings of the Harry Potts Lounge which is accessed via the directors entrance of the Bob Lord stand on Harry Potts Way.
The event will be unique, bringing together like minded and successful property professionals and people looking to get into property or enhance their property sector knowledge.
Unlike most property events the aim of this first event is to bring together and allow people to freely network with property professionals who are happy to share their knowledge and give people a chance to learn from the best without extortionate upsell and training fees attached that have become the norm at these events.
This event will combine networking, training, open Q and A sessions, one to one time with property professionals and allow everyone to hopefully learn something on the day and forge partnerships with professionals on the day that prove beneficial for all.
We will cover subjects including;
– How To Get into Property
– Using Property To Generate a Second Income
– Property Sourcing
– Sourcing Compliance
– Serviced Accommodation
– Rent to Rent
– Buying Property at Auction
– Buy to Flip/ Buy to Let
– Property Law/ Conveyancing
– Property Investment
Up to press at the time of releasing this announcement the following property professionals are confirmed as attending the event;
- Carl Norman -Experienced Property Consultant and Managing Director of Carl Norman Property, Liverpool City Living and Invest Letting and Property Management.
- Lewis Hall – Managing Director of Unique Apartments UK and Rent to Rent/ Serviced Accommodation Specialist.
- Tina Walsh – Leading Property Sourcing Compliance specialist in the UK and Amazon Number 1 Best Selling Author.
- Joe Dolan – Auction Property, Joint Venture and Development Specialist.
- Gary Kay – Managing Director of Kay and Sons Limited, award winning estate agency in Burnley, Lancashire.
- Alexander Grace Law – ESTAS Award winning Conveyancing and Property Law.
More names will be added to the list this week!
Places are limited – please register your interest in attending below and we will contact you back to confirm your reservation.